Outdoor lighting design, installation, repair, and maintenance services in Jefferson, Burke, Columbia, Richmond, and Aiken Counties.
Lighting services for both landscape lighting and architectural lighting.
Stand out and add security at night with professionally designed outdoor LED lighting that accentuates all of the features that make the exterior of your home unique. Whether you need simple or complex lighting design, we can make it a reality for your property. We currently design, install, repair, and maintain landscape lighting and architectural lighting systems for homes and businesses in the Augusta region.
Outdoor Lighting Design & Installation
At Nichols Lawn Care, we know the importance of creating ambiance for your home both day and night. With landscape and architectural lighting, your home will have the necessary effects it needs to maintain the same level of curb appeal as it does during the daytime.
Utilizing different techniques, we create an outdoor lighting design that highlights focal points throughout the property. We focus on several key techniques with our outdoor lighting, such as:
- Path Lighting: Path and step lighting illuminate walkways, allowing guests and family to easily see obstacles or turns on the path.
- Uplighting: Uplighting focuses on highlighting a tree or plant from the ground up.
- Downlighting: Downlighting is placed to display specific points of your property or landscaping. Lights are strategically placed to illuminate objects such as doorways, entrances/exits, or to create a circle of light around a fixture.
- Spotlighting: Spotlighting accents a focal point, such as a prominent landscaping or hardscaping feature.
We Install LED Lighting Systems
We use LED bulbs in all of our landscape lighting designs. These lights use much less energy than both halogen and incandescent bulbs. LED lights also have a long life expectancy, with high-quality LEDs lasting roughly 20 years, ensuring your landscape lighting investment is well worth it. Additionally, LED bulbs fit most fixtures, use warm lighting effects (as opposed to bright light), and have proper thermal management ensuring they are never too hot, even after hours of operation.
Do you currently have an old halogen or incandescent outdoor lighting system? Talk to us about converting to an LED system.
Outdoor Lighting Repairs & Maintenance
Our customers get the added benefit of having professionals who can design and install lighting systems, but also maintain and repair them. We offer superior maintenance options that ensure your lighting will remain intact and well lit.
The most common maintenance and repairs we perform include:
- Replacing burned out bulbs
- Re-align fixtures as needed
- Replace or clean lenses
- Trim foliage that is covering or obstructing fixtures
- Bury exposed cables in landscape or yard
- Check the voltages and transformer for the lighting system
- Replace burnt out transformers
Most lighting designs need minimal repairs or maintenance beyond small things such as cleaning lenses and removing overgrown foliage from time to time. Our trained professionals will see to it that maintenance is performed regularly to avoid any long-term disturbances to your overall ambiance.
Let's talk about outdoor lighting!
At Nichols Lawn Care, we believe you should highlight the beauty of your yard! Installing professional landscaping lighting will bring warmth, light, and beauty to your property at night. Work with our lighting professionals for your home or business by calling (478) 494-8123 to schedule your free estimate. We are currently offering outdoor lighting services in Augusta, Louisville, Wrens, Waynesboro, Wadley, and other nearby communities in Jefferson County, Burke County, Columbia County, Richmond County, and Aiken County, GA.